Worldwide Dino Register
The Register is a list of known Chassis Numbers of the different Fiat Dino and Ferrari Dino models with such information as bodywork colour, interior, current owner, known history and where possible some pictures of the car itself.
The details that make up the register come from a number of sources and have been put together by ourselves at Club Dino Italia. The main contributors were:
- Roland Hanke (Dino Register Deutschland)
- Wally Clark (TOD, USA)
- Fred (Le Blog Dino, France)
- Lincoln, (Club Dino Italia)
Some interesting stats can be seen by everyone below, but the main details of the register are only available to nominated reprasentatives from different countries/clubs worldwide so as to protect the privacy of the owners. The representatives can be contacted to perform a search for a particular chassis number, for example before a purchase so as to check the correct history, etc.
We are always interested in finding out about new cars, so please get in touch with your nearest representative (or us directly) to report/updated details and to send pictures. If you would like to become a representative then please also get in touch. You can help us by keeping us informed of the cars in your area.
The Regional Representatives are:
- Wally Clark (USA) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dirk Bellinghausen(Germany) - email@example.com
- Fred (France) - Le Blog Dino at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Devaney (UK) - Tel: +44 (0)1892 534958
- John Gove (Australia) at email@example.com. Tel: 0419 770 600 (or +61 419 770 600 if you prefer)
- Frank Wijnen (Netherlands) - firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +32 611387470
- Dirk Jacobs (Belgium) - email@example.com
- Hans Kristian Jepsen (Denmark and Scandinavia) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lincoln (Italy and other) at email@example.com
|Fiat Dino Spider 2000||Fiat Dino Coupé 2000||Fiat Dino Spider 2400||Fiat Dino Coupé 2400||206GT||246GT||246GTS|
Interesting observation from Hans Kristian (Denmark):
The Mike Morris book says the 2400 Spider chassis numbers are from 001159 to 001583 and that there are 424 in total. This calculation is incorrect as it doesn't count both the first and last chassis number. The correct total number of 2400 Spiders should be 425.
Interesting Previous Owners:
- Jean Renaldo (Ferrari racing driver): Fiat Dino Coupé 2000 #3150 currently in France
- Stèphane Collaro (French TV showman): Fiat Dino Spider 2000 #290 currently in France